Both Michael & user 'flywire' have offered the 'how to do that' answer.

Michael's answer involves out-of-the box reports that are further manipulated outside of GnuCash to achieve the desired end result, using the standard method of entering transactions. (this is quite normal for anything but the most basic of reporting needs)

Flywire's answer involves a custom report that someone else was kind enough to craft, that you have to add to GnuCash yourself first and then use 'tags' in your transactions for your extra reporting dimension.

But in both cases, none of us know what the legal requirements of your jurisdiction are. We can make suggestions and offer general guesses based on the reasoning of what the term 'restricted funds' means with respect to where they belong in the account tree, but if your accountant or legal counsel tell you otherwise, you have to follow what *they* tell you, not take the suggestions here. If you are not sure how to follow *their* advice using GnuCash, we can probably help, or at least suggest that you may have to do some finishing work on your reports with other software.