I would add some journal form economics:

a) E-conomics (institutional funding):

http://www.economics-ejournal.org/

b) Theoretical Economics (society based funding): http://econtheory.org/

c) 5x IZA journals published with SpringerOpen (institutional funding by IZA):

http://journals.iza.org/

d) Journal of Economic Perspective (a former subscription journal but now
society based funding):

http://www.aeaweb.org/jep/index.php

b) and d) have an impact factor, a) and c) are new

Falk Reckling, PhD
Humanities & Social Science
Strategic Analysis, Open Access

Department Head