A good example is "LIBER Quarterly", the journal of LIBER, the European Association of Research Libraries. Last year a completely new Editorial Board of 19 people was installed, organizing the peer review, and as a retired professor I am working as managing editor on a voluntary basis. Small costs, like the hosting by Utrecht's Igitur on an OJS platform, are covered by LIBER. For more information: see http://liber.library.uu.nl/index.php/lq

Raf Dekeyser