Here's another example of how you cannot predict what the COVID19 epidemic
needs:

>There seems to be quite a lot of literature that cationic surfaces
(polymeric or inorganics) are good to deal with viruses. Folks have seen
this with several materials with a high isoelectric point (Al, ZrO2..) and
in solution with polyinorganic Al complexes. I know you are interested in
using nanostructures in this context.. could you use nano materials that
are cationic? Similarly.. nanomaterials can also be effective in enhancing
UV generated radicals/singlet oxygen.. Hence a nanostructured surface of
the right material with UV light, might be able to combine all these
approaches in one system?

PMR> This will have almost zero overlap with the Elsevier Coronavirus Hub
but it's just as important.
Taylor and Francis: "nanomaterials", 85% PAYWALLED Wiley: 19/20 top hits ,
i.e. 95% PAYWALLED Sage: 16/20 top hits i.e. 80% PAYWALLED Publishers. Your
paywalls are massively destroying the research effort. CORD-19 is
irrelevant. If you do not respond NOW the world will judge you vey harshly.
Librarians, Purchase Officers. Why continue to pay subscriptions to these
companies? Its primary effect is to stop citizens having access to critical
knowledge.

P.