On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:04 AM Nicolas Pettiaux <nico...@pettiaux.be>
wrote:

> Dear
>
> Your example is completely right. For me today, one of the biggest problem
> hindering the progress to find a cure for the covid19 disease is related to
> copyright. I would therefore like to search for all articles that match
> "copyright" and "disease", or "copyright" and "virus" or "copyright" and
> "cure" and many other combination.

This will be quite challenging as many articles will have "copyright" as a
positive term (e.g. CC BY) and others negative - Copyright X, "all rights
reserved". So you will have to create a tighter question.

> Please let me know where I can find enough information to start to use the
> software you are working on.

https://github.com/petermr/openVirus is where most of the action is
https://github.com/petermr/ami3 is where the code is
https://github.com/petermr/openVirus/wiki is the discussion

But yours is a harder problem than science content and you will need a
clear hypothesis.

"I always retain copyright in my papers, and nothing in any contract I sign
with any publisher will override that fact. You should do the same".

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dept. Of Chemistry
University of Cambridge
CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-763069