> From: Gilbert Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to Kevin Saldanha
> Subject: Re: [Goanet] Knights of Columbus
>
> Hi Kevin,
> Your string of anti-Catholic posts, as an ex-Catholic and an atheist,
> are an insensitive, offensive claptrap.  You are utilizing your
> language skills and your self-acclaimed morality to display a showy,
> insincere empty talk.  Your contemptible, crude and deceptive attacks,
> on the religion you divorced yourself from, are intended only to get
> an applause or notice. Don't you have any shame?  Most atheists I know
> have much higher morals and decency standards.

Is the summer heat getting to Gilbert? In the Southern Hemisphere it is cooler
at this time.
Perhaps a change of venue might help? Gilbert, loosen the collar button, loosen
the belt. Don't
let your blood pressure go up, I read an article which says high blood pressure
can lead to
serious medical complications. Relax. Try some yoga, meditation even if it is
considered
non-Catholic. There is no harm in losing an argument with Kevin or anyone else
or being wrong each
time. Getting upset gives the impression of being a sore loser. Except for
Catholics and members
of Knights of Columbus, who is perfect? After all 5 billion non-Catholics on
this planet are
sinners, give them a break. Even among Catholics there are sinners, why get so
uptight and
sensitive?  Are you running to be Pope? Give up, you are not European.

Regards,
George