Albert writes:- The Holy Spirit works wonders in us. Jesus did not start his
mission without receiving the Holy spirit. We all have to receive the Holy
Spirit in us if we want to be vibrant. At the baptism of Jesus the Holy spirit
came in the form of a dove. At pentacost the apostles received the holy spirit
in the form of tongues of fire and then the apostles became fierce as a tiger
or leopold. We need to receive the Holy spirit within us. Our body is the
temple of the Holy Ghost and if that is so one must know to respect our body
and the body of others. When we sin we drive away the Holy Ghost from our body
and request the satan to take possession of our body. If you believe that your
body is the temple of the Holy Spirit then you will not allow your body to
receive hatred, pride, envy etc which will harm the temple of the Holy Ghost.
One should avoid speaking evil of others. One should avoid having hate feelings
and avoid being proud. Let your self be as simple as possible. Like Jesus who
washed the feet of his disciples we too should bend low and touch the feet of
our brothers and sisters.
What does Budget 2010 mean for you? Catch all the latest news, updates and
analysis on MSN Budget Special
http://news.in.msn.com/moneyspecial/budget2010