On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:25:57 -0500 (EST)
"Jeremiah Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello, I was thinking I'd like to work on some GUI configuration apps
> for Gobo, but I wasn't sure if someone is already doing this or if it
> would be a welcomed addition. I was hoping some devs could let me
> know what they think.

That's a very good idea. Personally I'd like GTK frontends, but I guess
many others want QT since the distribution already is KDE centric. But
maybe one could use some abstraction toolkit that can be used both for
QT and GTK? Or maybe use Tcl/Tk? =)

/Jonatan    -=( http://kymatica.com )=-