Thanks for all of the suggestions. After looking through them, I'm going
to take a closer look into YaST and Guidance. I like YaST's model better
(separating presentation and content) and how it could theoretically
anyway have many possible frontends. Personally I like GTK, but I know a
lot of people here use KDE so I'm going to have a look at Guidance as
well.

Always open to more ideas! :)

--Jeremiah