> possibility of using angle brackets

Please stop

   - call these operator signs “brackets”
   - pretending they are good in a role of brackets — they are not
   - spreading this nonsense from C syntax family of languages to saner
   once — yes, you heard it right. C is known for its chaotic development and
   lack of careful planning.
   - thinking yet another strange workaround is a good thing

среда, 26 августа 2020 г. в 00:38:00 UTC+3, Kaveh Shahbazian: