Hello Daniel!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Daniel Tiefnig) wrote:

> Well, you could still say "a" -> "a"..

Nope, it's not permitted.   Generic rule #2, "The program is expected to
finish in a reasonable time", so input that leads to endless loop is
not allowed.

And since it's already less than a day left until the deadline, we're already
in the stage now when all clarifications of the rules will come to appealing
to last version of testsuit (v8).

> Anyways, I've another question, this is my first golf, so please be a
> little bit patient. I added a score (71) to the list, and then tried to
> upload my solution clicking on my nickname (dantie) and the link "no"
> below "Submitted". After submit solution, it said "Contest not ended" or
> sth. thelike. Does that mean "ok", or am I doing sth. wrong?

It's ok.  System was designed to be open, without keeping any secret
information, such as solutions during the play.   Solutions will be accepted
and shown after contest is over.

--
Mtv Europe