It sounds like davekor's app might not need to be fixed further if
your app is not using very much runtime CPU (in code outside of the
datastore). The CPU megacycles for datastore operations do not
currently count against the per-request ("High CPU Request") limits.
We're working on ways to make this clearer in the Admin Console.

Happy coding,

Jeff