Hi Waldemar,

The average CPU per request numbers on the dashboard are composed of
CPU used in executing your code (runtime) and API calls (datastore,
urlfetch, image API, etc). When these numbers are high it can indicate
that app resource usage may be inefficient in some areas, so it pays
to track down the cause.

The CPU warnings in the logs include CPU usage from runtime and the
datastore. If you have already taken steps to mitigate causes of high
datastore CPU usage, then the remaining culprit is probably the
runtime code. Profiling can help identify expensive operations in the
app's code.

Thank you,

Jeff