http://1.latest.musugundan.appspot.com/

Works good now.

Google made me lazy thinking everything will work fine within Google
configuration. Ofcourse not.

Storing Data in Google Spreadsheets, Using Google App Engine to access
it. Do you think in general to include any external utils to access
those one?
As a software developer I would allow users to reuse the same code. I
won't make million copies of the same code. (If used by millions of
people). If Python does not allow such sharing model, then the
language is a total CRAP.

What if the  gdata api has a bug and that is rectified ?  You will
allow million downloads again and ask the users to copy to their
userspace? That is a TOTAL CRAP.

I hope you all understand my intention.

Anyway all in one answer it is BETA CRAP. Fine then.

/Kans