On Nov 17, 1:07 am, "Jay Freeman \(saurik\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> :( I don't even understand "the need for this".

If/when I get to the point of paying for quota overages, it would be
nice if there was built in protection from someone setting up a cron
process to essentially drain money from my bank account by creating
'fake' traffic.

I'd just like some clarity on how this test works, so I don't trigger
it with AJAX calls on my page.  CPU warnings made me thing 20 quick
calls were better than 1 or 2 slow calls, but if that shuts down my
app for a user after 20 seconds of navigation on the map maybe it's
not.