If you see something like the following message in the body of a log
warning entry, then that request has been counted as a "high CPU
request"

This request used a high amount of CPU, and was roughly X times over
the
average request CPU limit. High CPU requests have a small quota, and
if you exceed
this quota, your app will be temporarily disabled.

A request is counted as a "High CPU Request" if it uses more than one
thousand runtime CPU megacycles. For now, your app receives 2 "High
CPU Request Credits" per minute, and can store up to 60 of these
credits at any one time.

In the future, we plan to reduce the impact of high CPU requests on
the server, but for now you'll need to optimize expensive portions of
your app in order to maintain throughput for the App Engine system as
a whole.

I'll post an FAQ on high CPU requests soon.

Thank you,

Jeff