Apologies for the late response Josh. To clarify, when looking at the
logs, the colored warning message with the exclamation-mark icon on
the collapsed log entry is based on both the runtime and datastore CPU
combined. A CPU message within the expanded log entry measures the
runtime CPU only.

To reuse Waldemar's screenshot, the circled warning message is the
combined datastore and runtime CPU:

http://freenet-homepage.de/wkornewald/logs-expanded.jpg

Happy coding,

Jeff