On Feb 8, 9:19 am, conman <constantin.christm...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Davel63, are you also using appengine patch?

I have a site with appengine monkey and Pylons.
I got that error quite often.

To me it looks like a fresh start of Pylons (a lot of imports etc)
just takes more time than allowed.
Unfortunately I don't see what you can do here besides
a) not using Pylons (sad)
b) extend the deadline (won't happen, I guess)
c) throw more resources at it (won't happen either, I guess)

As I have a rather small app I'll probably try to port it  to
something lighter (webapp.py).
For people who invested a lot of time in their app running on a big
framework that wouldn't be an option really.

Regards
--
Thomas Wittek
Web: http://thomas.wittek.me/