> So far, I've only seen two people complaining about the Chinese
> firewall and appengine, and a couple others voicing their opinion on
> it not being Google's obligation to support it. So really, when you
> count how many members this group has, I'd venture a guess that most
> just don't care either way. So maybe we're all wasting our time. If
> Google was going to respond, they'd have done it days ago.

Just like any other problems reported in this forum, if it doesn't
affect you, it doesn't affect you.

For those of us who are affected by this problem, we want to hear from
Google any potential solutions they may have. But if the problem
doesn't affect you, why are you even in this thread?

So yes, you're wasting your time. Why are you wasting your time?
That's a question only you can answer for yourself.