> > So fixing China is the problem?

No.  The problem is the blocking that China does.  Fixing China
(changing actually) is the solution.

> Please can we take this aggression out of the discussion?

That's not aggression.  It's merely pointing out who can do what.

> This is a technical group, not somewhere for country bashing.

I agree, but then I'm not country bashing.  In fact, I haven't
commented at all about China's policies.  Specifically, I haven't said
anything about whether China is wrong to block app engine or that it
is wrong to block certain applications.

I'm only saying that folks who disagree with what China is doing
should direct their efforts at China.