From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appeng...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Adligo
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:34 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] 30 Max simultaneous requests (maxThreads)?

Hi,

   I am developing a app (or more than one) that I would like to host
on Google App Engine, however the architecture of the app involves
cranking up the maxThreads (I am using my home grown hosting which now
has Tomcat set to 2,000 maxThreads :) ).

For example (1 six+ year old machine in my basement)
http://zeuhl.adligo.com/gwt_util_demo_v3_1/GwtDemo.html?show_log=true