If education, isn't changing other project more pedagocical than
starting a empty project? I think we learn the most from changing
code. Then every developer want most convenient development
environment plus maybe personal setting like round windows or what
like. Using BSD and a versioning system is needed. Don't you need
that? Typically what I do is adding and changing functions deployed
projects have. So connecting deployment directly to a versioning
system would bypass local development and admit the case programming
your app directly in the versioning system or even a WebGUI operating
system independent. Why not?
Regards
Nick Rosencrantz