I am only guessing but I imagine that 'cluster' is some form of load
balancing segment that Google uses to service and route requests to the
virtual servers and this error/warning is indicative of when that queue is
very busy. And regardless of if it is an error or a mere warning it still
resulted in a 500, extremely high resource usage and a negative experience
for the end user.

Jeff