From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Darien Caldwell
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 12:24 PM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: [google-appengine] Re: Where can I find commercial successfully
websites created using GAE?

On Jan 27, 11:40 am, "Brandon Wirtz" <drak...@digerat.com> wrote:
> Ah, so you are one of those people who read websites, but don't want
> the people who make the content to make any money.  I bet you listen
> to NPR and play CD's when they go to pledge breaks..

I don't have any ad blocking software installed, but I have never, ever,
ever, clicked on a website ad. Do you still make money then? If he's
removing from his sight something he has no intent of ever clicking on
anyway, I don't see you have right to complain.

I wasn't going to comment on the fact your site looks like a click mill, but
after that response, I don't feel bad about saying it now.
Exactly the kind of site I would never use.