I'm sorry for continuing this offtopic fest, but I just can't stand
it...

I assume you never go to the toilet during ad-breaks on TV, or never
ever have switched radio channel when ads start. Comon, there are so
many irritating, annoying ads on most websites. You probably make more
ad-money from to the people who have adblock since they most certainly
have a higher chance of recommending it to others and spreading the
word.

I'm not against advertisement on web pages, just the annoying ads, and
I want to be able to control what my browser shows me.