Chris at cloudflare responded to me offlist that I am wrong. I am on my phone
at hpdisover in vegas and can't forward his reply easily. If he wants to
respond on list it would allow public discussion of why this issue cropped up.

Chris may be correct that ip headers forward, but that wasn't my experience.  I
think their proxies aren't always configured the way they think they are and
are often double bagged

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G