From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Francois MASUREL
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:32 AM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [google-appengine] Re: Google blocks traffic to appengine
application

I'm actually using CloudFlare in front of AppEngine for some low traffic
websites (ex: www.filhot.com) and, crossing fingers, everything seems to be
going fine.  But still very interested in any information about this
potential problem.

Thanx in advance.

Francois

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 14:04, Alexander Konovalenko <alex...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011, Martino A. Sabia <ezu...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> So i think that what happened was what your friend says on Google, they
have
> some sort of filter in front of GAE. Do you have some suggestions on how i
> can submit my issue to google somehow - with some kind of probability to
be
> read -?

Martino, you could collect as much debugging information as possible
when this happens again and submit a Production issue to the App
Engine issue tracker. I guess the following information will help:

1) the request URL
2) the client's IP address
3) the exact time when the error occurred
4) the full error message or a screenshot
5) mention that the request came through CloudFlare
6) the outgoing CloudFlare IP address for that specific request
(extracted from CloudFlare logs, perhaps with the help of their
customer support)

Please post to the group if you find out anything new about what can
cause the error on the Google side and whether it can be related to
CloudFlare. I'm interested in the details, too, because I'm planning
to use a reverse proxy in front of App Engine.

 -- Alexander