On Fri, Jun 10, 2011, Martino A. Sabia <ezu...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> So i think that what happened was what your friend says on Google, they have
> some sort of filter in front of GAE. Do you have some suggestions on how i
> can submit my issue to google somehow - with some kind of probability to be
> read -?

Martino, you could collect as much debugging information as possible
when this happens again and submit a Production issue to the App
Engine issue tracker. I guess the following information will help:

1) the request URL
2) the client's IP address
3) the exact time when the error occurred
4) the full error message or a screenshot
5) mention that the request came through CloudFlare
6) the outgoing CloudFlare IP address for that specific request
(extracted from CloudFlare logs, perhaps with the help of their
customer support)

Please post to the group if you find out anything new about what can
cause the error on the Google side and whether it can be related to
CloudFlare. I'm interested in the details, too, because I'm planning
to use a reverse proxy in front of App Engine.

 -- Alexander