I apologize, I hit the wrong reply button. Here is my message in full:

Actually, we use the industry standard X-Forwarded-For header to relay
the original IP address. This is used by most reverse proxies to allow
these issues to be solved in a practical and transparent manner.

Chris
Engineer, CloudFlare