Hey Tim,

I'm happy to give clarification, but I need a little more information on the
sort of clarification you want.  When you say what GAE is aimed at, do you
mean language support?  Uptime?  Scale?  Business model?  Customer type?
 Developer type?

I can completely relate that you want to ensure you are heading in the same
direction as the platform before committing too much.

If you give me a better idea what you're looking for I'll do what I can to
come up with something.

Thanks,

Greg D'Alesandre
Senior Product Manager, Google App Engine