-1 for deprecating the GAE google-groups

On these groups we have so much discussions which are not simple Q&As.
It's good if questions are also answered on Stack Overflow.
But so much issues - e.g. the reoccurring bug with the null mimeType - are
not Q&As which fits on Stack Overflow.
Instead GAE users needs a discussion forum with good support from your
Google people.