I would say chat with us at I/O but I assume that would just get me boo-ed
and tomatoes thrown for all the people who wanted to get in that weren't
able to :(

We do office hours frequently and there is always someone from the team
there (which is sometimes me).

I'm always happy to chat with people about their apps although I have a few
time constraints so it might not happen immediately.  This, of course,
becomes an issue when the thing someone wants to talk to me about is
my-app-is-down-right-now-and-I-want-a-response-in-30-seconds.  There are
100s of 1000s of App Engine developers so if everyone always emailed me
they probably wouldn't all get responses, but interestingly few of them do.
 At any rate, you have my email address :)

Greg

PS - Should I start the "vent here about how you didn't get into I/O"
thread?  Is that what I just did?