I'm very curious about this, I've visited CloudFlare website but never
figured out what I would use it for?

What do you use it for? - As far as I know I can use SSL on appspot and my
google apps domain, Have I been wrong all this time?

Checking it again - I can't reach my google apps domain from https,
probably I was confused before because I remember visiting my website from
https, anyway I remember reading problems reaching a website via
CloudFlare, GAE disabling access to them etc, would you suggest using
CloudFlare for a large website?

I know this is a bit off-topic but thanks in advance for any answers