On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Kaan Soral <kaanso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Checking it again - I can't reach my google apps domain from https, probably
> I was confused before because I remember visiting my website from https,
> anyway I remember reading problems reaching a website via CloudFlare, GAE
> disabling access to them etc, would you suggest using CloudFlare for a large
> website?

Yeah, SSL on your own domain is not available unless you're in the SSL
trusted tester program... which, as far as I can tell, is pretty much
impossible to get into at this point.

We're not operating "at scale" yet, but it seems to work fine and CF
services a lot of traffic.  For $20/mo we get SSL.  The edge caching,
DOS protection, etc is all gravy - I could turn it off and still be
happy.  And turning it off seems to be pretty easy.

Jeff