The last three days the GAE instance scheduler works accurate again.
There are just 1 or 2 loading-requests the day. Remember: The weeks before
I head hundreds of loading-request and many DeadlineExceededException.

But no status-update from Google on
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=8004 ?

What has happened?

 - Just luck ?
 - Did some GAE infrastructure / policy changed on 1th September ?
 - Did somebody fix the weird instance scheduler? Perhaps after his or her
summer holiday ?
 - Or did praying help ?

Please Google, be transparent on this issue. I had a downtime of 5h 19m in
August (99,29%) in August.
Other people had similar experiences.  We need to know if reliability of
GAE is fixed durably!

Thanks
Mos