Jeff,

Thanks for the suggestion, and probably that's true. I've chosen this test
from Mos's e-mail, because I got a feeling that he saw odd behaviors even
with one request per minute. Hopefully I can do another test based on your
suggestion soon.

Please note that you can also provide your test result on our issue tracker
and help us reproduce the issue :)

Thanks,