Hello Johan,

>> http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=8004 ?
>  I just updated the issue with more details.

Thanks, but can you please be a bit more specific?
What does "The reliability team performed a maintenance operation, and it
seems that most application are back to a normal levels of loading
requests." mean?

- Could this happen from time to time again?
- The issue last for weeks!  Why do we need to escalate such a critical
issue with a 50+ mailing-thread and why isn't GAE able to monitor such bad
behavior by itself?

->> Please Google, be transparent on this issue. I had a downtime of 5h 19m
in
>> August (99,29%) in August.

> As we discussed before what you refer as downtime is actually a
percentage of (loading) requests taking more than 5 seconds (and indenfied
by *pingdom* as downtime).

That's not correct! Pingdom reports downtime if a request takes more than
30 seconds.
The Google SLA needs a reality-check!
If my users had over and over again to wait more than 30 seconds (in sum
over 5h in August) , partly with a DeadlineExceededException,
it isn't acceptable!

Cheers
Mos