Takashi,

Thanks for the reply!  I have some backends, but those are accounted under
backend instance hours.  nothing else hitting frontends.  i just double
checked the chart for all versions and it is what i sent.

i did not do any backup/copy/delete tasks with Datastore Admin for several
days now.  nothing is hung there that i can see.

i'd prefer to to send appid off the group...will do so in a moment.

thanks!

christian