Hi Max

The issue for us would be that we now have millions of images written to
Blobstore, all with publicly facing URLs... moving those to Cloud Storage
would likely be expensive and disruptive unless Google can automatically
manage that for us.

What I would hate is to have to run 2 systems in parallel: 1 legacy, 1
"shiny new object".

Mike :-)