> Besides the fact that I do not know what will happen now with the Image
> APIs that allow you to serve images directly from blobstore.

This already exists by creating a blobkey using create_gs_key that you can
use in all blobstore APIs (send_blob, get_serving_url, Images API etc).

> Besides the fact that I do not know what will happen with the current
> upload mechanism in blobstore and if exist something similar for GCS: I
> would not use GCS to write a file programmatically and use blobstore to
> upload a file.

This already exists:

create_upload_url(success_path, max_bytes_per_blob=None, max_bytes_total=
None, rpc=None, gs_bucket_name=None)
gs_bucket_name

The Google Storage bucket name that the blob will be stored to. (Required
if you use Google Cloud Storage instead of Blobstore.) Your application
must have permissions to write to this bucket. Instead of the simple bucket
name, you can optionally supply a bucket name and path in the format
bucket_name/path, in which case the included path will be prepended to the
uploaded object name.

> Then we talk about the economic theme, the blobstore has a free quota
> while GCS not.

WIP