We all here care for Appengine. That is why we still post on this abandoned
forum. Google is bloodline to Appengine, without their commitment there
will not be Appengine. I have invested last years of my and teammembers
lives to build a huge solution on Appengine. This radio silence from Google
on Appengine is very disturbing to me.

We all here just want to hear some acknowledgement of commitment. There
were number of posts like this recently. Do you remember anyone from Google
ever replying to any of those concerns.

I am looking forward to an event next week, hope to hear some reaffirmation
from them