Hi Andrew,
Here is the link to the WaveSandbox one.

(You really should consult with the Google Team about why you don't have a
preview account if you have a sandbox account) unless of course you are
cheating the system.

https://wave.google.com/a/wavesandbox.com/#restored:wave:wavesandbox.com!w%252BG0TCUy7kA

<https://wave.google.com/a/wavesandbox.com/#restored:wave:wavesandbox.com!w%252BG0TCUy7kA>Have
fun,