I have to say I'm with Isaac on this one. I think it's best to keep things
as simple as possible, and to keep the documentation in one place wherever
possible. There's nothing stopping anyone from putting URLs in the
explanatory text if they want, but I wouldn't want to have to do that in the
default case. I also prefer to *not* create an overly-structured way to
express deprecation, when it's nigh-impossible to think of all the possible
ways people may want to deprecate things. That said, I don't think it's
unreasonable to accept a simple list of superceded-by modules.