my bad... that was a typo which i realized only after clicking the
send button(and was too lazy to post the second response).

"just include the js" = "just include the jar".

Following attributes in your gwt.xml while in development simplify
compile some what:
<set-property name="user.agent" value="ie6" />
<set-property name="gwt.suppressNonStaticFinalFieldWarnings"
value="true" />