Hi Jeff,

Similar problem i am also facing.

I want the rows to be selected with focus and then get the selected object
for further action.
when the table is created appeared first, the focus should automatically go
to first row and the row should automatically be selected and as focus moves
through rows by using arrow keys, corresponding rows should be selected.

How can i acheive this?

Thanks