On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Greg Dougherty
<dougherty.greg...@mayo.edu>wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> > Don't move the check boxes, just don't render them.
>
> So, you're saying when the user selects a group they do not own, I
> should make the checkboxes disappear, leaving me with an empty column

Hi Greg,

We all have very strong beliefs when it comes to UI so I hope you understand
that I am not trying to convert you over to my point of view. But to answer
your question, no, I am not saying leave an empty column. I am saying don't
display the column.

Jeff