Don't move the check boxes, just don't render them. If all user interfaces
we're as rigid as that we wouldn't need a dom api to manipulate and render
html on the client. A ui principle you didn't mention is don't expose
useless info/ui to users.

Look, its your site so I'm just giving you something to think about.

dougherty.greg...@mayo.edu

>> > wrote:
>> > Hi Jeff,
>>
>> > Thank you.  I added a SingleSelectionModel to my CellTable, and now I
>> > can force selection of rows.
>>
>> > Any idea how I tell a column of CheckBoxes that they can't accept any
>> > clicks?
>>
>> > Greg

AbstractSelectionModel

>> > passing