Hi everyone,

Week 9 has concluded and here's my report for this week.

1) What did I get done this week?

r.univar
[https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/<https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/1771>1634]

  *   Refactor previous implementation

r.series
[https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/17<https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/1767>76]

  *   Implement parallelization

Implementation for r.patch is yet to be completed.

2) What do I plan on doing next week?

  *   Finish implementing r.patch parallelization
  *   Write documentation on manual pages for each of the modules that have
been implemented
Specifically, a section titled "Performance" to include user parameters for
parallel processing and expected behavior and issues.
     *   r.univar
     *   r.mfilter
     *   r.neighbors
     *   r.slope.aspect
     *   r.resamp.filter
     *   r.resamp.interp
     *   r.series
     *   r.patch
  *   Include a wiki page on the general OpenMP implementation and the
benchmark results of each module

Please let me know if there are any ideas for better documentation. Thanks!

3) Am I blocked on anything?
No major issues.

Cheers,
Aaron