If a 'we' feeling is there, one could unashamedly be oneself ( with all
imperfections)
and support each other. sacrifices are demanded when the relationship is
heirarchical.

If somebody sacrifices something out of ethical considerations.. i have
nothng against it. but if the same person demands the same from evreybody..
I object

--
Dileep R I thuravoor