Jeff,

I do not understand why we are not going to re-advertise "good" routes with lowest local preference which would not result in holes of some boxes understanding g-shut community and some not.

In fact I spoke to Bruno in the past on that and I was hoping we all converged that g-shut community would be used only on the EBGP side to indicate to the peer that it should in turn lower local pref on his side. Apparently g-shut draft still calls for this new community to be used both on iBGP and eBGP side.

Regards,
R.